5th Battalion Sherwood Foresters (Notts & Derbyshire Regiment) (F Company.)
ds 'A' Squadron Derbyshire Yeomanry
Kelly, 1912, records F Company, 5th Battalion Sherwood Foresters (Notts & Derbyshire Regiment) using the Drill hall, Clusters road. Premises in Bridge street used by ‘G and half of M Company’ of the Volunteers are noted in Kelly, 1891.
‘The Drill Hall, in Clusters road, erected in 1902 by George Herbert Strutt esq. D.L., J.P. at a Cost of £2,000 is a fine and extensive building of red brick, with stone dressing, and includes a residence for a sergeant; it is also used for parochial purposes by the clergy of Christ Church.’ [Source being checked; suggest Kelly]