G Co. 1st Volunteer Battalion (Exeter & South Devon) Devonshire Regiment High street (Kelly, 1893)
'Royal Field Artillery, 4th Wessex Ammunition Column, Drill hall, Bowden Hill.'
'6th Battalion The Devonshire Regiment (Detachment of F Co.) Drill hall, Bowden hill.'
'7th (Cyclist) Battalion The Devonshire Regiment (E Co.), Drill hall, Union road.'
'Royal 1st Devon Yeomanry (A Squadron)' , [possibly only a part of A squadron]
(All the above quotations from Kelly, 1914)
Apparently, the drill hall in Bowden Hill was a former Methodist chapel, sold in 1892 for use as a drill hall. Sources state that Father T Barney bought or leased this property in 1919 or 1925 and converted it for Catholic services. The sources here are contradictory. (Sources: boniface.org.uk, creditonmethodist.org)
The website of the Crediton Methodists states that the drill hall on Bowden hill is now the Moose Hall.