B' Squadron Dorset (Queen’s Own) Yeomanry
G Co. 4th Battalion Dorsetshire Regiment
The Headquarters and 'B' Squadron Dorset (Queen’s Own) Yeomanry were based in Sherborne, listed in Kelly 1911 as having ‘head quarters, Priestlands crescent; stores, Green hill’, and ‘B Squadron, Drill hall, Coldharbour’, whilst G Co. 4th Battalion Dorsetshire Regiment was shown at a drill hall in Acreman street.
We believe the ‘Old Drill Hall’ premises have been used as dance hall, for industrial purposes and as a car showroom. We would be grateful for up-to-date information.