Widford

Location unknown

Hertfordshire Territorial Regiment [a detachment of C Co.]

A new hall was erected in 1910 for the use of the Hertfordshire Territorial Regiment [a detachment of C Co.] and is also available for concerts &c. (Kelly, 1914)
Photograph not available
© All material is copyright - refer to the Terms of Use

the first attempt at content

The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy