Tenterden

Church lane
High street

G Company 5th Territorial Force Battalion East Kent Regiment
ds 'D' Squadron Royal East Kent Yeomanry
'Cinque Ports (3rd) Rifle Volunteers (G Company), Armoury, High street'(Kelly 1882)

'A Drill Hall was opened in 1911 at a cost of about 1,000, for the use of G Company 5th Territorial Force Battalion East Kent Regiment.' (Kelly, 1913) This became St Mildred's Church Hall. Also listed is East cross.
Church lane drill hall
© All material is copyright - refer to the Terms of Use

the first attempt at content

The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy