‘4th Battalion The King’s (Shropshire Light Infantry); F Company
ds 'D' Squadron Shropshire Yeomanry
Kelly, 1913 records, ‘4th Battalion The King’s (Shropshire Light Infantry); F
Company, Drill hall, St. Mary's street’ and Cadets at a Drill Hall in Bridge street.
We have been informed that the Bridge street Drill Hall still stands, but would be grateful for confirmation and photographic evidence.