5th Battalion The Queen’s (Royal West Surrey Regiment) (G Co. (Kelly, 1913)
Kelly, 1913, reports that, ‘The Drill Hall [in West street] was erected in 1889 by Lord Ashcombe, at a cost of £1,500.’ (He was
referred to in Kelly, 1891, as ‘the Right Hon. George Cubitt P.C. M.P.’ )
Dorking Drill Hall is currently used by Surrey County Library Services as a book depository. 
We are grateful to Simon Jervis for the updated information and the photographs.