Cinque Ports (1st Rifles B Co); orderly room, Lewes road (Kelly 1899) and drill hall (Kelly 1905)
North Trade B Company 5th (Cinque Ports) Battalion Royal Sussex Regiment (Kelly, 1911)
*The Drill Hall is marked on the 1878, 1900 and 1910 OS maps, on what is now North Trade Road,
opposite the Police Station, to the west of the junction with High street.
Kelly's Post Office Directory of Essex, 1867, records the Orderly Room of the 16th Sussex Volunteers
on High street.