'Royal Sussex Regiment, 2nd Volunteer Battalion (G Co.); drill hall, Priory pk.' (Kelly, 1891)
Sussex Imperial Yeomanry (C Squadron), 9 Cawley road, also 17 Orchard place (Kelly, 1905)
G Co. 4th Battalion Royal Sussex Regiment [with detachments at Eastergate and Bognor] (Kelly,
Sussex Yeomanry (C Squadron), 227 Oving road (Kelly, 1911)
The Oving road site consists of a row of houses. We would be grateful for information on the status
of the Drill Hall, Priory Park.