'Sussex (1st) Royal Engineer Volunteers (B Co.)' (Kelly, 1899)
'1st Sussex Royal Engineer Volunteers; B Co. Riverside (Kelly, 1905)'
'Sussex Fortress Royal Engineers (left half Works Co.), Drill hall.' (Kelly, 1911)
The Archive of Strutt and Parker, Lewes, surveyors (incorporating Bush, Morse and Welling, formerly
Powell and Co), held in East Sussex Record Office, contains miscellaneous architectural and building
development plans, including: FILE - Plan, elevation and sections of proposed drill hall at Newhaven -
ref. BMW/A/13/18/1-2 - date: Nd [? 1920s]
We have been informed that this drill hall has been demolished.