HQ,'A',ds 'B' 7 Worcestershire
1st Volunteer Battalion Worcestershire Regiment
'A','C' and 'D','L' Co. By 1912, 'A' and half of 'B' Co.
Kelly's 1900 Directory of Worcestershire lists Kidderminster as having
the 'head quarters, Birmingham road,' of the 1st Volunteer Battalion
Worcestershire Regiment, along with 'A','C' and 'D','L' Co. By 1912,
'A' and half of 'B' Co. According to Kelly 1912, 'A' Sqn Worcestershire
Hussars had 'head quarters [at] Briercliffe house, Castle road.'
Kelly 1912 also records 2nd Worcs Bty 2nd S Midland Bde RFA (left
section) at 47 George Street, Kidderminster. This is now a car showroom,
due for demolition. (2005)
to Worcestershire index page
the first attempt at content
The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy