ds 'B' Squadron Denbighshire Hussars
'C' 5 Royal Welsh Fusiliers
This drill hall is solid and substantial, attractively detailed with brick and stone. Its gables on all visible elevations, with decorative brickwork resembling pilasters, echoes a classical theme, suggesting pride and aspiration. The simple oxeye windows in the gables add interest, as well as being practical.
The plaque above the entrance is proud and bold: Territorial Drill Hall AD 1914. It is surmounted by a window and then a crest.
The drill hall is in use as army combined cadet centre and careers office. (2006)