St Ives

Drill Hall, Chapel street
Alexandra road

‘Cornwall (Duke of Cornwall’s) Royal Garrison Artillery (No. 5 Company), Chapel street.’ (Kelly, 1914)

The drill hall was built in the 1840s as a Methodist chapel, and acquired as a drill hall at the turn of the century. More recently it was considered as a venue for the Tate Gallery.
Photograph not available
© All material is copyright - refer to the Terms of Use

the first attempt at content

The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy