Location unknown

‘Hampshire Royal Garrison Artillery; No. 6 Co.’ (Kelly, 1911)
ds 5 Hampshire

Kelly, 1898, refers to an Artillery drill hall and in 1899 records an armoury on Bridge road.

We are led to believe that there was a building near the Veracity Playing Field, now demolished, that bore some form of military inscription.
Photograph not available
© All material is copyright - refer to the Terms of Use

the first attempt at content

The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy