'B Co. 1st Battalion Herefordshire Regiment Territorial Force
Kelly, 1913, notes that 'B Co. 1st Battalion Herefordshire Regiment Territorial Force have a drill hall in Cantilupe road.’ Twenty eight years previously, they were listed at the Drill hall, The Dock, being B and E Companies.
Apparently the Company at Ross was originally based in 1889 at the Old Dock. It moved in 1896 to premises at Wilton Road, and again in 1897 to Cantilupe Street.
We are very grateful to Andy Taylor, Assistant Curator of The Herefordshire Regimental Museum, for the interesting photographs of Herefordshire's Drill Halls around 1910.