- 4th Battalion Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire Light Infantry (E Co.)
- 'D' Squadron Oxfordshire Hussars - drill station
The Drill Hall on Albion street is recorded in Kelly, 1895 in use by 2nd Volunteer Battalion Oxfordshire Light Infantry (E Company) and in Kelly, 1911, in use by 4th Battalion Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire Light Infantry (E Co.)
The drill hall is shown on the 1885 Ordnance Survey map, at the end of long plot off Albion street, but a site visit in 2006 found no evidence of the building. The Project would be grateful for any clarification or further details.