Brierley Hill

Bull Street

E company 5th South Staffs was based in the now demolished drill hall in Bull Street, Brierley Hill. The building stood in the area that is now a car park for the bowling alley. Kelly 1904 lists C 1VB having 'head quarters and armoury' in Hall street.
Photograph not available
© All material is copyright - refer to the Terms of Use

the first attempt at content

The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy