Sedgley Road

Tipton drill hall remains standing in Sedgley Road. Now empty, it was latterly used as an electrical wholesaler's stores. A large panel illustrates its benefactors, and the date 1910. The Herald Year Book 1914 states: Right Company Tipton, Left Company Sedgley Capt. F. W. Law, 2Lt R.D.B. Clayton (Tipton), 2Lt Clifford Howl (Sedgley), CSI W. Horton, CS Devey.

Kelly, 1904, lists E 3VB at Dudley Port

Detail of plaque above front entrance

© All material is copyright - refer to the Terms of Use

the first attempt at content

The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy