ds 'B' 5 East Surrey
Now called Riddell Hall, the drill hall was built in 1911 by Lord Riddell, MP. It included an Officers’ Mess, small rifle range and cinema room. In 1936 the Hall was left in Trust to the Village by Lord Riddell's wife.
Photograph not available
© All material is copyright - refer to the
the first attempt at content
The Drill Hall Project - Charting a neglected legacy