Kelly, 1911, records C Company 4th Battalion Royal Sussex Regiment at De La Warre road. Earlier,
the 2nd Volunteer Battalion were listed here in 1905, but in 1899 had an armoury at 32 Queen's road.
We are aware of the small ATC premises on Morton road but have not been able to corroborate its
age. It is marked on the 1950 OS map but was not there in 1911. It is not clear whether it is shown
on the 1931 OS map.