'East Riding Yeomanry (D Squadron); head quarters, King's Mill lane.'
'5th Battalion (Cyclist) East Yorkshire Regiment (G Co.), Drill hall, Middle st. south.'
'5th Battalion, Alexandra, Princess of Wales's Own (Yorkshire Regiment) (GD Co.); Drill hall, Middle st. south.'
All references from Kelly, 1913.
We understand that the Middle street south building is extant and it appears to be used by the community. We would be grateful for photographic corroboration.