'D' 4 Royal Welsh Fusiliers
'B' Squadron Denbighshire Hussars
The drill hall in Denbigh sits shoe-horned into the centre of the town, clearly a part of its community. The instructor's (drill sergeant's) house is on the left and an educational institute to its right. There is even an old pillar box in front of it. Two foundation stones, laid by Mrs Lloyd Williams and Mainwaring on October 21st, date it to 1882.An attractively lettered string-course proudly attests to its origins as the Volunteer Drill Hall.
One door has been bricked up and there is a curious glass canopy protecting a couple of benches on the pavement at the front.
The drill hall is now in use as a pool hall .